- PADI Instructor Manual
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Instructor Guide
- Project AWARE Course Instructor Guide
- AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Instructor Guide
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner - RDP Table and eRDPML, including usage booklets
- Open Water Diver Quizzes and Exams
- Adventures in Diving Manual
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Rescue Diver Final Exam
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Divemaster Final Exam
- Course Instructor Slates: Open Water Diver, Adventures in Diving, Rescue Diver,
- Divemaster, and Discover Scuba Diving
- Underwater Slates for Confined and Open Water Lesson Preparation
- PADI Recreational Diving Encyclopedia
- Diving Knowledge Workbook or Online Diving Theory eRecord
- Fins, mask and snorkel
- BCD with a low pressure inflator
- Main regulator (first and second stage) and alternate air source
- Submersible Pressure Gauge
- Depth monitoring device
- Ballast System Quick Release Buckle
- Surface emergency warning device (whistle, air horn, etc.), surface visual device
- (inflatable signal tube) and underwater sound device
- Dive Computer or RDP (eRDPML or Table) and their manuals and user's guides
- Diving knife or tool
- Underwater Writing Clipboards
- Pocket mask
- Cables of different thickness for underwater knots and moorings
- Lift bag
The participant should prepare to take exams on diving theory and PADI standards and procedures by reading the above materials. The participant must present a minimum achievement of 75% in these exams.
- Diving Theory
- Conduct independent study with student manuals and PADI Diving Encyclopedia
- Answer all questions from the PADI Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Standards and Procedures
- Read the Instructor's Guide and Guide To Teaching.
Important: The participant must perform and deliver all the activities included in the Guide To Teaching at the beginning of the training.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAM
The program will be conducted in accordance with PADI standards and procedures.
All certification and application expenses as well as all fees due to PADI will be borne by the applicant via an international credit card.
Teaching materials are not included in the program.
What you will learn:
The Padi learning and instruction structure; General Standards and Procedures; How to teach Confined Water; How to teach Knowledge Development sessions; How to conduct Open Water sessions; How to conduct the Open Water Diver course; The Adventures in Diving program, How to conduct the Rescue Diver course; How to teach the Divemaster course; How to teach Specialty programs; Risk Management; How to teach the use of RDP; Diving as a business; Marketing in diving.
WHAT YOU WILL PRACTICE
Confined Water Presentations, Knowledge Development Presentations, Open Water Presentations, 4 Es Counseling Workshop, Discover Scuba Diving Workshop, Adventure Diving Workshop, Rescue Workshop.